Friday, January 13, 2012

Deals at Office Max...the Farmington Hills edition

Decent Little Haul at Farmington Hills Office Max


I knew there were great deals at Office Max this week (they're having their 20% off bag promotion).  I was in dire need of bubble wrap to cushion the Christmas present I bought for my Atlanta sister.  Yes, Christmas was 3 weeks ago.  But, she has a really nice pair of boots from Macy's coming her way so, I'm sure she'll be happy.  Or, she'll be a mildly peeved...yet will find it in her heart to forgive me because she's my sister :)

Feel that love.  Let it sink in.  Ok, on to my haul:



The deals at Office Max are great this week because of their 20% off promotion.

Duck brand bubble wrap (16 X 8 ft)
On clearance for $2.50
20% off promotion: - .50
Duck bubble wrap coupon of $1 off any
Total: $1.00

3 Verbatim 4gb USB Drive
This was a little trickier because the Office Max promotion would have made each of these $6.39 a piece.  However, Office Depot had a sale on the exact same Drive for $5.99...thank goodness Office Max does price matching.

3 at $5.99 a piece:  $17.97
20% off promotion:  -$3.59
Total: $14.38 for 3 or $4.79 per

2 Post-It Notes Cube (1.78 in X 1.78 in)
2 at $1.99 each: $3.98
On Sale for $1 each: $2
20% off promotion: -.40
Total:  $1.60 or 80 cents each

Total: $16.18

I really wish the bubble wrap wasn't neon red, but the deals at office max have been running since Sunday, so I'm lucky to have found any clearance bubble wrap at all.  All in all, I don't think I'm doing too bad for a newb couponer!

If you didn't get the 20% off discount bag in your Sunday Free Press, you can still take advantage of the Office Max deals.  Print out their online coupon here:  http://dealspl.us/officemax-coupons/369008p

No comments:

Post a Comment