Saturday, January 14, 2012

Groupon Game and Plum Market

Groupon, internet source for local and national sales on restaurants, vacations, food, entertainment etc., is running an instant-win game. 


All you have to do is click on Clicky the clickable value wheel (a name only the internet could love) and let her spin.  You can win $5, $10, $50, or even $100 Groupon bucks.  You also get an extra 5 spins if you like them from your facebook account.  (If this feels like an intrusion, keep in mind that you can "unlike" them once the game is over.)

Click here to play.

**Note:  IF you win on one of your Clicky the clickable spins--DO NOT navigate away from the Groupon page.  There have been reports of people no longer having their deals when they tried to navigate back to the page.

If you win, you can then spend the Groupon bucks on any of the deals they have selected for your city this week.  I won $5 on one of my spins--crapped out on the other 5.  I opted to use my Groupon bucks on a "$5 for $10 worth of goods at Plum Market".  If you are unfamiliar with Plum Market ...you're not alone.  They tout themselves as a "natural, organic, local, and specialty grocery store" with three locations in Ann Arbor, Bloomfield, and West Bloomfield.  I usually go to Trader Joe's when I want to pick up organic items, but it will be nice to support a local business. Also, even if you don't win on your Groupon spins, you can still sign up for the "$5 for $10" deal for Plum Market simply by registering for the deal at the Groupon website.

I'll report back with whatever deals my Groupon bucks afford me.


Thanks to Kosher on a Budget for alerting me to this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment