Saturday, January 21, 2012

Friday is Filled with Freebies!

...and alliteration.


No major shopping for me this weekend (or this week even).  I stocked up last week.  But, I did pick up a few freebies from various sources this Friday.  ...Mostly little gifts with which to pamper myself over the weekend.

To start, I posted not too long ago about Aveda Salon's freebie on the Damage Remedy and Invati sample sets.  I already have the Damage Remedy, but today I stopped off and scooped up a sample of the Invati from a local Aveda-affiliated salon:


This one comes with a .34 oz sample of the shampoo and conditioner. This line focuses on reducing hair loss and thickening the appearance of your hair. 

According to the hair dressers at the salon I went to in Royal Oak, there are a number of Aveda salons in the metro-Detroit area, but many of them do not carry the samples.  It would be advisable to call the salon first to ensure that 1. they are participating in the deal and that 2. they have samples available.  Retrieve and print out the coupons for the two samples here and look up locations/phone numbers here.  

I also stopped at Meijer to pick up my free Aquafresh Extreme Clean travel-size toothpaste.  You can find these at pretty much every large supermarket (Meijer, Walmart, Target).  They should be priced at $1 and with the $1 off coupon from Smart Source (it was in last Sunday's paper, but is also available on the Smart Source website), it was FREE!


My last stop was to a local Bath and Body Works.  I just love walking in that store--it smells divine.  They are giving away 2oz bottles of their new Pink Chiffon body lotion.  It smells AMAZING.  ...it also smells free--which is a scent I adore :)


You just need to print out OR show the cashier a copy of the coupon from your smart phone.  The coupon is available on the Bath and Body Works Facebook page.  I believe you have to "like" their page in order to access the coupon.  If you want extra bottles, they are on sale for a buck each.  Regularly they'd retail for $3.50. Note that the deal is not available online, you have to go in person.  Thanks to Sarah for this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment